Thursday, January 3, 2013

College Tracks- this non profit rocks!

The stats are in now in for 2012, and two of my tv shows last year were in the top 10 most viewed for Montgomery Municipal Cable.  Not bad, considering I didn't launch "Making It Last" until August 2012-- oh yeah, and no one ever taught me a thing about broadcasting in law school.  All I can say is that if it were not for the support of all my friends and colleagues, I would never have had such an amazing year.

So, for 2013 I'm calling on my peers once again.  I'd like to feature a few more local non-profits and their causes.  College Tracks was my first, and their mission is so amazing: to help kids through the whole college application process.  That segment was among the top 10 most viewed videos last month.  For those that missed it, here is the link: http://mmctv.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=3&clip_id=701

Anyone wishing to promote their local non-profit that helps families in the DC Area should contact me, as I am now in the process of lining up segments for the Spring 2013.  To everyone that has made the show such a success & allowed me to have so much fun in the process, a big thank you!!!  Here's to an awesome 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment